Skip to content
- Design a project-specific monitoring regime based on the site and client input.
- Map showing 4 plots designated for radar monitoring and the coverage those plots will provide. Train field staff to operate the surveillance system, and provide the necessary project artifacts.
In the Field
- Monitor according to the automated schedule using radar only or radar and acoustics, for the number of plots and replicates required.
- Observe the site conditions.
- Record the visual observations in a spreadsheet.
- Record the daily activities in the EchoTrack Diary.
- At the end of each replicate, copy and ship to the lab the external hard drives containing all the data.